AVDRC-The World Vegetable Center is a global non-profit research institute supported by numerous governments et private fondations.
« How vegetables can save the World » is a list is good with eating and growing vegetables:
– Vegetables are powerful disease fighters against obesity, cancer, etc.
– Vegetables are packed with nutrients
– Vegetables are cost-effective
– Vegetables adapt to and combat climate change
– Vegetables are key to nourishing both people and the planet
In short: “Be sure to eat your vegetables! Not only are they nutritious, but they can help heal the food system! ”