That’s the title of this article (in English) : detailed, a bit long, but very clear. It’s on Thouhtscapism,…
- 17 Questions (and Answers) About G...
- 99.99% of the pesticides we eat ar...
- To smile and think: Is glyphosate ...
- "Amish use GMOs, pesticides yet ca...
- Food risks : John Oliver mocks mis...
IMPORTANT TIPs for English readers:
TIP #1 Most ForumPhyto Website articles are in French. Very few of them are in English.
To check and read articles in English, click on the british flag (top right)
TIP #2 Nevertheless, in articles in French (click on the French flag), a lot of docs and links are in English.
To find them in a page: type <Ctrl> + F, and then enter “English”
To find them in the whole Website: use the “rechercher” box (at the top right), and enter “English”
TIP #3 If you’d like to be subscribed to ForumPhyto for English Readers (to be issued from time to time), please let us know : Use Contact form : http://www.forumphyto.fr/contact/
Then enter your surname, forename, email and Yes in your message.
ForumPhyto is a non-profit association of farmers and farmers organisations who work together for the development of proud, responsible and sustainable plant protection on fruit, vegetables and potatoes.
ForumPhyto is :
- A unique resource center, permanently updated, on plant protection matter. Mainly suited for professionals, this informative portal also may be used by everybody. Via “pour débuter” items on each theme, it offers a view on the main issues and stakes about plant protection matter. All the aspects of plant protection are approached in a simple, clear and objective way.
- A tool for information exchange and awareness on plant protection stakes, dedicated to food and agriculture managers. Thanks to its expertise and to its French and European collaborations, ForumPhyto contributes to make debates and arguments clearer and more rational / consistent. In addition, ForumPhyto works to make concrete answers coming up for growers (unprovided uses issue).
Tous les articles récents édités par ForumPhyto.
Suivre l'évolution de la règlementation de la protection phytosanitaire.
Connaître les bonnes pratiques phytosanitaires et comprendre les enjeux.
Décrypter les actions médiatiques sur les questions phytosanitaires.
Comprendre les enjeux économiques et mondiaux de la protection phytosanitaire.
Tous les articles édités par ForumPhyto et classés par date.